FIND YOUR PURPOSE
Big life changes might leave you feeling confused and frustrated because you’re not sure how to make the right decisions that will lead you to the life you’re looking for.
- Maybe you’ve sold your business, or you’re trying to decide on a new career path. Maybe this time you’d really like to commit to something that you’re passionate about and that makes a difference.
- Maybe you’re facing retirement and are wondering how to leverage your experience into something that you can really sink your teeth into.
- Maybe you can’t seem to move forward and create a new life for yourself after a divorce or loss of your partner.
- Perhaps you have a business idea that keeps bugging you to give it a try, but you can’t quite figure out how it would be possible to make it a reality.
Or maybe nothing at all is pushing you, but you know can’t stay in this current situation.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could make damn sure that you were going in the right direction from the get-go? How would it feel if you began to start building a life of purpose and belonging?
It’s entirely possible to clearly and confidently know where to put your focus; to be certain that the path you’re about to embark upon will bring you to your most rewarding and effective life yet.
The frustration and stuck-ness you’re feeling is a symptom of not playing to what you’re best suited to be doing. More than likely you’re committed to expectations and obligations that no longer serve you.
Like most of us, you’ve probably spent the bulk of your life doing what needed to be done: holding down a job, making ends meet, keeping the family safe, and bettering your life as best you could. You were successful doing this with the formulas and methods that you learned along the way. And yet, there are even more built-in resources available for you to put to work. Resources that you might not know you already have and that come easily to you. Once you discover and understand these built-in natural strengths, decision-making can become as simple as breathing.
There is a way to discover a guy that you’ve always admired; a guy who is perfectly suited to live the life that you’ve always longed to have. That guy is you, and he’s already here just waiting to be turned loose.
This work will show that you have way to be whole and capable. You’ll begin to shed the illusions about who you think you are and who you “should” be that keep you tethered to expectations and obligations and hold you back from having the life that keeps calling to you.
- In step one, you’ll discover your inherent strengths that can allow you to power up and streamline decision-making. You’ll gain insight into why you see the world the way you do, why you are drawn to doing things the way you like to do them, and how to use these strengths to catapult yourself forward.
- In step two, we clear away the clouds that keep you from seeing and using these strengths, and is the strongest and most rewarding part of the whole program. Learning how to use your own mental power to work for you instead of against you, this step alone can literally change the course of your life.
- And finally, in step three you will create a plan for moving forward that makes sense, is energizing, clear, and achievable. With all the skills and knowledge you’ll gain, you’ll be able to move forward with clarity and confidence, and you’ll know what you’re here to do.
Discovering your inherent strengths will give you the confidence to make decisions that will give you a life of purpose. You’ll realize that you are enough right now and make friends with who you are behind the mask of obligation. Once those pieces are in place you’ll begin to move confidently towards the life that you have wanted all along.
It’s not difficult; you just need to be pointed in the right direction. Let’s get to work.
Check out my class schedule, or give me a shout if you’d like to work together one on one. Better yet, get started right now – for no dinero, and virtually no sweat. Download here a simple three step plan that I use to free up energy and momentum when I feel stuck. You can use it to start moving forward immediately, and begin getting the life you’ve been looking for.